You may be surprised to learn that professional wedding fireworks displays are an increasingly large part of what we do. Most weekends throughout the spring and summer in particular, it is not uncommon for one or more of our display teams to be out and about at a wedding venue near you!
As a trusted and experienced wedding supplier, we know our clients are looking for the very best in customer service, a professional approach, and a can-do attitude. We genuinely do provide a fully inclusive service - the last thing we want you to be doing is worrying about the fireworks. Nothing is left to chance and we work tirelessly with our clients and their venues to keep everyone happy.
You may be wondering just what is included when you book a professional display for your wedding with us, so we've produced a helpful list to put your mind at rest.
A fully inclusive professional wedding fireworks display service:
- Getting in touch - we will respond to enquiries the same day, usually within the hour - and often within a few minutes!
- Booking - we'll guide you through all of the possibilities for your given budget and venue.
- A personal touch - you'll always be able to get in touch with one of our display directors, and they will remain your point of contact right up until the big day.
- Site survey - we always come out and take a look at your venue, to aid us in planning your wedding fireworks display.
- Risk assessment - we perform a series of risk assessments so we can always adapt our plans for your particular venue.
- Public liability insurance - we carry £10M public liability insurance as standard for your peace of mind - and we can arrange up to £10M cover if required.
- Planning and preparation - we'll keep you involved as we plan your display - and our skilled technicians will prepare the display ready for transport to your venue.
- It's a surprise! - We are used to working covertly and providing the element of surprise, so the bride, groom or guests won't find out that fireworks are planned.
- On the day - we'll arrive at your venue and setup the fireworks in daylight, well ahead of time.
- Bad weather - we always waterproof the fireworks, rain will not affect your display in any way.
- Digital firing system - your fireworks will be fired electrically for greater precision and control.
- Lighting up the skies - we'll fire your wedding fireworks at the agreed time. We liase with you or your nominated contact, and the venue throughout.
- Tidying up - we aim to leave each venue just as we found it. We remove all of our equipment, spent fireworks, and as much debris as we possibly can.
- Afterwards - we'll be in touch to make sure you enjoyed your display and ask for your feedback.
Professional wedding fireworks as unique as you and your event.
We go further to provide the very best fireworks, a first-class service, and a personal experience tailored to you.
The masters of pyrotechnics
- Only the best fireworks, hand-picked by us.
- Experts at integrating fireworks into any event.
- State of the art digital firing systems.
- We excel at choreographing fireworks to music.
- We only use high-end audio / PA systems.
A name in fireworks you can trust
- Up to £10M public liability insurance.
- An enviable safety track record.
- Highly experienced professional display team.
- A truly personal customer experience.
- A fully inclusive service from start to finish.
Plan my wedding today
Contact us today and we'll arrange for our display directors to visit you in person. We can't wait to meet you and chat through the plans for your event.